Project Coordinator/Customer Service
Digital Wide Format Sign Company 2739 Interstate Street, Charlotte, NC 28208
Compensation: Excellent salary based on experience, ability and performance
Heritage Printing & Graphics, a leader in the commercial printing and the wide format signage industry, is looking for a highly motivated and skilled customer service professional who has a significant, current background in the wide format sign industry and is looking for a positive career change to a growing, enthusiastic team.
Our company designs, manufactures and installs a wide assortment of large format signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology.
Our products include:
- Large Banners
- Event & Meeting Signs
- Trade Show Graphics
- Backdrops & Displays
- Vehicle Wraps
- Wall Graphics & Murals
- Floor & Window Graphics
- Custom Life Size Cutouts
- Permanent & Temporary Storefront Signs
- and much more
This position requires great attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills as well as an ability to juggle multiple tasks at any given time to successfully perform this job.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years working in the large format printing industry.
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite Software with a solid understanding of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Must have a strong working knowledge of estimating for wide format signage
- Must have operating experience: wide format Eco solvent or Latex Roll Printers, Hybrid UV flatbed printers, CNC Machine for Routed signs, Digital Vinyl Plotters/Cutter
- Must have thorough knowledge on the substrates, vinyl and materials being used in the field today
- Must have a thorough knowledge of color management and color matching
- Must be comfortable and able to project manage jobs that may range from $500 to $50,000 + with a lot of moving pieces
- Must be able to go out and do site surveys with clients in the Charlotte area and be able to visualize with the client what that storefront, lobby or working area could look like with our designed products installed there
- Be able to take accurate measurement during site surveys
- Must have some experience installing signs and vinyl graphics
- Must be able to build a relationship with a client to keep them coming back for more
- Must be able to work with co-workers and clients in a positive, constructive way that builds team unity while still expecting a high level of performance, creativity and profitability