Wide Format Printing & Fabrication
2854 Old Washington Road, Waldorf, MD 20601
Compensation: Excellent salary based on experience, ability and performance
Employment: Full-Time position available
Heritage Custom Signs & Displays, a leader in the commercial printing and the wide format printing industry in the Washington, DC area, is looking for highly motivated and skilled production sign professional who has significant experience fabricating and finishing signs, banners and vinyl graphics. You MUST have a significant, current background in wide format sign production and are looking for a positive career change to a growing, enthusiastic team.
Our company designs, manufactures and installs a wide assortment of large format signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology. Our products include large banners, event and meeting signs, trade show graphics, backdrops and displays, vehicle wraps, wall graphics and murals, floor and window graphics, custom life size cutouts, permanent and temporary storefront signs, custom cut LED backlit signage and much more.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the production of wide format graphics.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Latex and Eco-Solvent Roll Printers, UV flatbed printers, CNC Cutters, Digital Vinyl Plotters, Laminators, grommet machines and mount to rigid substrates.
- Experience working with digital printing and finishing in a copy center environment would be a big plus.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of rigid substrates and roll material application and handling.
- Must have an excellent understanding of color management and color matching.
- Must have experience installing signs and vinyl graphics.
- Must be able to work with co-workers and clients in a positive, constructive way that builds team unity while still expecting a high level of performance, creativity and profitability.
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite Software (Illustrator and Photoshop) required.
- Must have good people skills and an ability to work both independently and as a member of a variety of teams in a fast paced environment.
- Current sign industry production experience REQUIRED
- High degree of responsiveness and initiative
- Must be very detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work well with others!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation based on experience, performance and ability to interact well with others.
- Regular Performance Evaluations and Bonuses
- Earning Potential based on Job Performance
- Health Insurance compensation available
- 401k & Paid Vacation
Visit HeritagePrinting.com for more information about the company.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and then feel free to contact Joe Gass @ 704-910-9914 to discuss this amazing career opportunity further.
Send your resume to: [email protected]gePrinting.com