Heritage Printing Press Release
Graph Expo 16
For Immediate Release:
Monday, Sept 26 at the Orange County Convention Center – North | Orlando, Florida Heritage Printing & Graphics President Joe Gass will be a feature seminar presenter.
Titled: “How We Profitably Grew Our Commercial Printing Business By Adding Wide Format Printing & Finishing Capabilities”There is a whole new world out there for those who want to grow their business and become more valuable to their customers. With an array of wide and grand format printing and custom contour cutting technology available, there is ample opportunity for those who can think outside the box to offer creative solutions for their client’s event and venue signage, storefront and visual communications display.
What will you learn?
- How wide format printing capabilities could successfully transform your commercial printing environment.
- How wide format can make you much more valuable to your existing clients.
- How wide format will make you much more attractive to potential clients.
- Common pitfalls of entering the wide format marketplace and how to avoid them.
- How to create a work environment that attracts great, new employees & customers.
At last year’s Graph Expo in Chicago, Joe’s seminar was among the Top 10 of the most attended seminars. He elaborated on his printing experience, print technology and how Heritage expanded commercial printing to additionally offer wide format printing of signs, banners and custom made event displays.
For more information, visit www.HeritagePrinting.com
About Heritage Printing:
Heritage Printing & Graphics is a Veteran owned and operated commercial printing and event signage company with an outstanding reputation for producing high quality products with exceptional customer service.