This video has Chris Cannon, our customer service manager & sign manufacturing expert, demonstrating how we make custom cut metal signs at our Charlotte facility.
- Chris uses his specially equipped computers to design the graphics and communicate with our large format printers.
- Since this is an outdoor metal sign, he uses Eco-Friendly ink on specially formulated exterior vinyl. This process provides a vibrant, long lasting, fade resistance sign.
- Clear lamination adheres to the printed vinyl providing a protective layer to the imagery of the metal sign.
- Notice the meticulous care Chris takes in the preparation of the imagery application to the sign structure. His error free process ensures a quality sign without wasted material, time or labor.
- Our CNC Cutting machine provides for exact cutting. Notice how Chris strategically placed location images for the machines cameras to locate and measure the coordinates of the images to be cut.
- The CNC Cutting Machine precisely cuts the metal signs from the substrate, without any imperfections.
- Final inspection and these custom cut metal signs are ready for delivery!
Chris demonstrated only one process we use in manufacturing a sign. Our abilities to print, cut and manufacture custom signs in single or large quantity orders is amazing. Our facility was strategically re-located in 2013 to larger quarters to better serve our customers with high quality signage, large format printing and commercial printing services.
We welcome visitors to take a tour of our facility. We are proud of our facility and have many examples of our products on site. We also welcome group tours, but ask that you please call ahead to schedule.