Trust your annual reports to Heritage Printing & Graphics!
Annual Reports DC
If you own an LLC in DC, you are required to file an annual report every other year for your business. This report is due April 1 following a year after your LLC was formed. There are fees for filing and fines for filing late. The report can be filed at the DCRA website, or in person if you choose.
We should be your first choice for producing your financial news statement, the most important document created for your company each year. Your financial statements represent the results of your efforts for the past twelve months. We print and mail, if needed, companies' annual reports, quarterly reports and financial reports.
We print annual reports for non-profit organizations, federal agencies in Washington, DC, financial institutions and a variety of other public and private sector groups.
We help you have your annual report filed on time, in a professional manner.
A key part of great annual reports is to showcase environmental and sustainability initiatives. Impress them by using a printer that can produce your annual report using soy based inks on recycled papers. Showcasing these items will be a key communication tool in your annual reports to shareholders and all interested parties. A professional report assists in investment decisions.
Your company's annual report showcases; financial, sustainability, human resources, corporate responsibility and other achievements from the previous fiscal year as well as projections for the upcoming year. Make an impression that will generate confidence with a quality annual report from Heritage Printing.
Annual Reports Photos
- Saddle-Stitched: The most affordable binding type for reports from 8 to 96 pages.
- Perfect Bound: Provides a polished, professional finish to any annual report starting at 60 pages or more.
- Plastic Coil Bound: Enhance your annual report with a more professional lay flat spiral binding.
- Wire-O Bound: Presents your report in a professional, elegant and convenient lay flat package for readers.
- Page Size: 4" x 9" to 9" x 12"
- Printing: Digital Color or Process Color Offset
- Text Paper: Coated and Uncoated text stock
- Cover Paper: Coated and uncoated cover stock
- Proofing: PDF proofs with every order. Hard copy proofs are available upon request.
- File format: PDF file format preferred. Visit our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Heritage offers local delivery and shipping via UPS and USPS.
Pantone Color Matching
We guarantee our Pantone color matching process so your company' brand and colors will never be compromised and our creative team of graphic designers can create “eye-popping” designs. From concept to completion, you provide the data and we will design, print, finish and deliver the highest quality annual report your shareholders will ever read. Provide your mailing list and we can mail it to your shareholders as well.