Custom Print and Installed!
Wall Wraps and Printed Murals
Custom printed wall wraps and wall murals can transform any space into a beautiful environment. Heritage printing provides design, printing and installation services and will ship graphics to anywhere in the U.S. With locations in DC, MD, VA and NC we can provide you with quick and professional wall wrap services to help give life to your home, office or any other wall that needs a creative splash.
What are Wall Wraps and Wall Murals?
Wall wraps and murals are custom-printed graphics using a wide variety of removable vinyl graphic materials that come with or without texture. They can be created using your logo, photos, images, type and other graphic elements of your choosing. Graphics printed on adhesive vinyl make walls and windows bring the personality and power of your brand to life. Wall murals and wall displays are ideal for install at offices, retail spaces, storefronts, venue and event centers. wall murals let you customize your space like never before.
Benefits of Wall Wraps
Stores with colorful and attractive advertising graphics are far more likely to bring in new customers than those without storefront signage. Studies have shown that consumers:
Wall wraps make a great first impression. Have you ever been to two different events in the same space and noticed that it looks exactly the same? It makes the whole experience feel generic and less important. But with custom printed vinyl we can help your walls pop with color and with custom wall graphics installed on available walls, windows and doors, you really feel like you're a part of something special.
Wall wraps highlight and enhance your brand identity. Studies show that our brains respond more positively to brands that we recognize. Installing vinyl graphics on the walls, windows and doors in your space can help to deepen your stakeholders' relationship with your company, while also setting you apart from the competition.
You can install a wall wrap almost anywhere. Interior custom printed wallpaper can brighten your office space or add significantly to the branding of your conference room, meeting area or lobby. An exterior wall wrap has the power to make your storefront stand out, even in the most crowded plaza.
Wall murals add splashes of color in just the right ways. Color affects people's emotions and energy in dramatic ways, and wall wraps can help you to take advantage of that. A brightly colored wall wrap can add a spark of energy, while more subdued colors can help your employees and guests to feel calm and relaxed in your space.
Because every wall wrap is custom-designed, you can make every aspect of it suit your needs. Think about...
- How big of a wall do you want to cover?
- Do you want the wrap to cover the entire wall or just one portion?
- Should wall graphics and text be large, small, or somewhere in between?
- Where would your wall mural have the greatest impact?
- Where will it be effective and not overwhelming?
- How do you best present your brand, logo, or image in the entrance to your facility or venue?
- Do you want different wraps for different locations, or would you rather keep the design universal?
3.Interior vs. Exterior Wall Wraps
- Are you looking to enhance your street appeal?
- Or is your goal to create an exciting indoor atmosphere?
- Or both!
- Are you going for high-energy or soothing
- Gloss or matte finish?
Branding is just the beginning. Wall wraps can engage your audience in a number of ways. Would you like your wall wraps to...
- Help event attendees or visitors find their way around?
- Inspire people to take pictures in front of your logo or graphics?
- Energize and excite your team?
- Jump-start a rebranding initiative or strengthen your existing brand?
- Educate audiences about your products or services?
Whatever you need, we can make it happen!
If you know how long you need it to last, you have more flexibility in design.
- Are you looking for a wall wrap that lasts as long as your company does, or at least until you change your branding?
- Are you looking for a removable wall graphics for a one-time event or a special promotion that will be taken down in hours, or days or weeks?
The more we can understand about your goals and objectives, the better we can do at creating an amazing wall wrap will match your vision.
Types of Wall Wraps and Wall Murals
- Photograph prints. You can use custom wallpaper to tell the story of your company history or show off successful projects.
- Motivational text. Go beyond the “hang in there” kitten – splash motivating text all over your walls to inspire your team.
- Mural-style wall art. Communicate your aesthetic and enrich your organizational culture by making your walls into works of art.
Choosing the Right Company
There are endless numbers of companies that can produce your wall murals. Some can help you design it, some do not, some only produce the vinyl graphics and others, like Heritage can install your wall murals, graphics and displays as well. Some are incredibly inexpensive but are not as accessible for consultation or if problems occur with the final product.
So, what are your priorities? Is a low price the most important thing, or does the quality of the final installed product matter more? Is it all about convenience, or do you want a real design relationship and a truly customized wall wrap?
At Heritage we try to strike the balance between producing and installing award winning quality in the marketplace with outstanding, local customer support while offering an affordable, but never the cheapest price. If this works for you, know that we are going to give you an amazing experience, avoiding drama and landmines along the way, to you receiving a final product that you can smile about with a great deal of satisfaction.
Why Heritage Printing is Different
1. We believe in the power of connection and the value of a local business.
As a local source of wall wraps in Washington DC and Charlotte NC, we know the world you live in. We've been working in the fast-moving, ever-changing business atmosphere of the Mid-Atlantic region for years, and we can help you to produce and install wraps that will make you smile with a great sense of a job well done!
2. We use top-quality materials.
We print your custom designs using environmentally friendly UV curable and latex inks on premium-quality vinyl wallpaper that is easy to install and remove with minimal damage to most walls, windows and doors.
3. We work with you to create a truly customized wall wrap for your business.
We collaborate with you from day one with a face to face meeting at your location to do a complete site survey to assess your needs. We maintain that high level of service all the way through installation. We deliver fast and provide expert installers who take pride in their finished product.
Wall Wraps: Process and timeline
1. From the first call and later the site survey we what to understand what you are hoping to accomplish with your custom branded wall wrap, your needs and goals, both for the wrap and for your company as a whole, your budget, and any other projects that could integrate with this one.
2. When we have all of the information about your project, we will create a cost proposal and a timeline that tells you when to expect things finished.
3. We use our large format printing technology that uses environmentally friendly UV curable and latex ink to produce your custom wall wrap.
4. When the large format print is finished, we schedule a wall wrap installation for your review and approval before we leave.
5. You smile with pride at a job well done and an amazing, new wall wrap that makes your brand shine.
We use state of the art large-format printing technology that utilizes UV curable and latex ink to image your custom design on an adhesive vinyl right for your unique application. With our in-house graphic design team working together with one of our knowledgeable customer account specialists, we ensure that your wall mural is engaging in just the right ways and fits the dynamics of your brand and the space that it is in.
There are many reasons why you might need a commercial wall wrap produced and installed quickly in Washington DC or Charlote NC or anywhere in between. Fortunately, Heritage Printing and Graphics can print and install a quality custom wall wraps faster than anyone else. Big event or small event, we are known for pulling off the most challenging of opportunities, whether its the NBA All-Star game or a large national convention without drama and heartache.
Our experienced customer account managers, graphic designers, production team members and installers have extensive experience in saving clients from disaster by handling last minute, expedited projects. When Team Heritage jumps in, be assured that no one will ever know that at some point another company had failed you, jeopardizing the success of the event and putting your career at risk.
Wall Wrap FAQ's
1. How long does a wall wrap last?
Depending on the application and environment wall wraps may be meant to last days and sometimes years. With the knowledge of your situation and need we can produce and install a banner that will last as long as you need it to.
2. Will a wall wrap damage the wall?
In most cases No. It really depends on the condition of the surface that it is being applied to. Because we use a variety of adhesive vinyl graphics materials we are able to tailor it to the situation of your space and environment and minimize the potential damage to the surface it is applied to.
3. Can I install a wall wrap myself?
In some cases yes, but in most case we would strongly advise not to try it. Although our expert installation team members make it look easy, it has taken them years of experience to make your wall wrap installation look great quickly and efficiently right before your eyes.
Photos of Wall Wraps
You will be pleased with our customer service and the completed project. Our incredible team of graphics experts have collected over 6 decades of experience, we have invited only courteous professionals to join our team. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us.