Benefits of Wall Wraps
Stores with colorful and attractive advertising graphics are far more likely to bring in new customers than those without storefront signage. Studies have shown that consumers:
Because every wall wrap is custom-designed, you can make every aspect of it suit your needs. Think about...
- How big of a wall do you want to cover?
- Do you want the wrap to cover the entire wall or just one portion?
- Should wall graphics and text be large, small, or somewhere in between?
- Where would your wall mural have the greatest impact?
- Where will it be effective and not overwhelming?
- How do you best present your brand, logo, or image in the entrance to your facility or venue?
- Do you want different wraps for different locations, or would you rather keep the design universal?
- Are you looking to enhance your street appeal?
- Or is your goal to create an exciting indoor atmosphere?
- Or both!
- Are you going for high-energy or soothing
- Gloss or matte finish?
- Help event attendees or visitors find their way around?
- Inspire people to take pictures in front of your logo or graphics?
- Energize and excite your team?
- ump-start a rebranding initiative or strengthen your existing brand?
- Educate audiences about your products or services?
- Are you looking for a wall wrap that lasts as long as your company does, or at least until you change your branding?
- Are you looking for a removable wall graphics for a one-time event or a special promotion that will be taken down in hours, or days or weeks?
Choosing the Right Company
There are endless numbers of companies that can produce your wall murals. Some can help you design it, some do not, some only produce the vinyl graphics and others, like Heritage can install your wall murals, graphics and displays as well. Some are incredibly inexpensive but are not as accessible for consultation or if problems occur with the final product.
So, what are your priorities? Is a low price the most important thing, or does the quality of the final installed product matter more? Is it all about convenience, or do you want a real design relationship and a truly customized wall wrap?
At Heritage we try to strike the balance between producing and installing award winning quality in the marketplace with outstanding, local customer support while offering an affordable, but never the cheapest price. If this works for you, know that we are going to give you an amazing experience, avoiding drama and landmines along the way, to you receiving a final product that you can smile about with a great deal of satisfaction.
Wall Wraps: Process and timeline
- From the first call and later the site survey we what to understand what you are hoping to accomplish with your custom branded wall wrap, your needs and goals, both for the wrap and for your company as a whole, your budget, and any other projects that could integrate with this one.
- When we have all of the information about your project, we will create a cost proposal and a timeline that tells you when to expect things finished.
- We use our large format printing technology that uses environmentally friendly UV curable and latex ink to produce your custom wall wrap.
- When the large format print is finished, we schedule a wall wrap installation for your review and approval before we leave.
- You smile with pride at a job well done and an amazing, new wall wrap that makes your brand shine.
We use state of the art large-format printing technology that utilizes UV curable and latex ink to image your custom design on an adhesive vinyl right for your unique application. With our in-house graphic design team working together with one of our knowledgeable customer account specialists, we ensure that your wall mural is engaging in just the right ways and fits the dynamics of your brand and the space that it is in.
There are many reasons why you might need a commercial wall wrap produced and installed quickly in Washington DC or Charlote NC or anywhere in between. Fortunately, Heritage Printing and Graphics can print and install a quality custom wall wraps faster than anyone else. Big event or small event, we are known for pulling off the most challenging of opportunities, whether its the NBA All-Star game or a large national convention without drama and heartache.
Our experienced customer account managers, graphic designers, production team members and installers have extensive experience in saving clients from disaster by handling last minute, expedited projects. When Team Heritage jumps in, be assured that no one will ever know that at some point another company had failed you, jeopardizing the success of the event and putting your career at risk.
Wall Wrap FAQ's
Have a Question?
Why Heritage Printing is Different
- We believe in the power of connection and the value of a local business. As a local source of wall wraps in Washington DC and Charlotte NC, we know the world you live in. We've been working in the fast-moving, ever-changing business atmosphere of the Mid-Atlantic region for years, and we can help you to produce and install wraps that will make you smile with a great sense of a job well done!
- We use top-quality materials. We print your custom designs using environmentally friendly UV curable and latex inks on premium-quality vinyl wallpaper that is easy to install and remove with minimal damage to most walls, windows and doors.
- We work with you to create a truly customized wall wrap for your business. We collaborate with you from day one with a face to face meeting at your location to do a complete site survey to assess your needs. We maintain that high level of service all the way through installation. We deliver fast and provide expert installers who take pride in their finished product.