Printed fabric has numerous advantages over less expensive printed rigid substrates and printed vinyl. Trade show vendors, office managers and home interior designers appreciate the many options printed fabrics provide:
- The fabric is lightweight and folds to a condensed size, so it’s more affordable to ship
- Soft-knit printed fabric represents proficiency better than rigid resources or vinyl banners
- Printed fabric generates a soft, deep and vibrantly rich environment
- Rigid displays and vinyl typically take two or more people to set-up
- The fabric will “travel” well, without fear of damage
- Multiple panels of printed fabric can be sewn together for literally immeasurable sizes
- The “Life Cycle” of custom printed fabric is much longer, it’s very reusable
- Custom printed fabric makes beautiful curtains and drapes
- Best used as a photography and videography backdrop, fabric is non-reflective
- Hop-Up Displays are very impressive, they use custom printed fabric
- The fabric is lightweight and folds:
Vinyl can crease and crack when folded, while rigid displays will break and potentially get scratched; printed fabric will fold nicely into a small shipping container. Smaller, lighter packages are easier to travel and cost much less to ship.
- Soft-Knit printed fabric epitomize professionalism:
First impressions are everything at indoor trade shows; soft-knit, custom printed fabric backdrops and/or step and repeat banner stands represent company brands very professionally.
- Printed fabric embodies a soft, rich environment:
The fabric absorbs light and sound, wherein as rigid substrates and vinyl reflect the light and sound, thus creating an enclosure style atmosphere. Design a rich, diverse trade show display with custom printed fabric banners and backdrops.
- Rigid displays require two or more people to set-up:
Set-up at events can be cumbersome and exhausting, several individuals are often required to install displays made from vinyl and/or rigid materials. Most fabric displays can be set-up by one person.
- The fabric will “travel” well:
Veteran vendors understand the convenience of “Travel” when it comes to their event displays. The fabric will withstand many of the unfortunate “logistic accidents” and remain a vivacious marketing piece.
- Fabric can be sewn:
We purchase large 164’ rolls of fabric, with a printed surface width of over 120”, we can sew fabric panels together to create literally unlimited sizes. This is particularly effective for curtains and drapes for theater rooms.
- The “Life Cycle” of custom printed fabric:
Vinyl can crack, crease and split over time, printed rigid boards will get scratched, broken and damaged in travel; the durability factor of fabric vs. vinyl is immeasurable.
- Curtains and drapes:
Custom printed curtains and drapes in a residential home, professional office or conference room enhances the ambience in the room. A printed theme or company brand makes an impressive appearance on visitors and guests. Excellent for home theater wall drapes!
- Photography and videography backdrop:
Smart phone technology made everyone a photographer, having a non-reflective custom printed fabric background makes even the novice photographer look remarkable.
- Hop-Up Displays use custom printed fabric:
The HUGE event displays that conveniently compact into a small carry case are called: Hop-Ups and they have custom printed fabric Velcro attached to their lightweight aluminum frame.
At Heritage Printing & Graphics, we offer a variety of fabric printing services for an abundance of applications including: custom backdrops, banners and displays for trade shows, custom printed curtains and drapes, to large step and repeat banner stands.
We have a variety of options for styles and fabrics.
- Fade Resistant
- Heavy Knit Fabrics
- One Sided Print
- Soft-Knit Fabrics
- Vibrant Colors
- Pantone Color Matching
When deciding between, vinyl, rigid or fabric, look at all the variables, if reuse is a factor, printed fabric displays may be the best and most affordable option.