Booklets and catalogs come in all shapes, sizes, configurations, colors and types, every time I think I have seen a catalog unlike any other we have printed before, another unique order is being processed! Visit our web page for examples.
Joe Gass here again, I appreciate the time you take to read my blog and learn more about us here at Heritage Printing & Graphics.
I firmly believe an educated consumer is a good consumer, so I try to educate (here on my blog) on how we manufacture your printed products and the Heritage process. Today’s topic is custom book printing.
Types of Booklets & Catalogs:
- Product Catalogs
- Inventory Manuals
- Annual Reports
- Medical Books
- Software Manuals
- Training Manuals
- Recipe Books
We have an enormous amount of experience with booklet printing, in large and small quantities, our offset printing capabilities produces colorful print work in the best quality and at affordable rates.
Our inventory includes a large variety of coated and uncoated papers for printing and our finishing process enables us to uniquely bind your booklet and/or catalog to meet your specific needs and exceed your expectations.
- Saddle-Stitched: The most affordable binding type for booklets from 8 to 96 pages.
- Perfect Bound: Provides a polished, professional finish to a high quality book typically starting at 60 pages or more.
- Plastic Coil Bound: Enhance your presentation, manual, or other document with a more professional spiral binding.
- Wire Coil Bound: Present your document in a professional, elegant, and convenient package for your readers.
- 3-Hole Drilled: The standard binding method for training publications that are inserted into three-hole binders.
- Page Size: from 5.5” x 8.5” to 8.5” x 11”
- Printing: Digital Color or Process Color Offset
- Text Paper: Coated and uncoated text stock
- Cover Paper: Coated and uncoated cover stock
- Proofing: PDF proofs with every order. Hard copy proofs are available upon request with overnight or ground shipping options.
- File format: PDF file format preferred. Visit our FAQ’s for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Our creative services team of graphic artists are always here to assist in the layout and graphics portion of your project. Turnkey services provided in-house, there are no third parties involved with the production of your catalogs when you work with Heritage.
Heritage Printing & Graphics