We utilize our in-house digital color printing and process offset printing capabilities to manufacture your product catalogs to the best quality.
Catalog Printing DC
Heritage Printing are THE *full-color catalog printers in DC! We print on a select number of coated and uncoated house papers and our in-house finishing allow us to provide binding methods (saddle stitch, coil bound and perfect bound) and capabilities that will meet your specific requirements. Combine that with our in-house catalog design services and you can see why many companies utilize Heritage Printing & Graphics as their full service resource for short run catalog printing and bulk catalog printing.
As leaders in commercial publication printing in Washington, DC you can be assured of an outstanding customer service experience and a finished product that you will be very pleased with.
When asked for file preferences, we always say "PDF with the crops and bleeds included." If you need help, we have graphic designers on staff. Most catalog orders ready in 3 to 5 days after proof approval.
Need it Quick?
Contact us today and ask about our expedited production for catalog printing and mailing services. Don't give up; we really can help you make your last minute product catalogs project happen on time!
- Annual Reports
- Medical Books
- Software Manuals
- Training Manuals
- Recipe Books
Booklets & Catalogs Photos
- Saddle Stitched: The most affordable binding type for booklets from 8 to 96 pages.
- Perfect Bound: Provides a polished, professional finish to a high quality book typically starting at 60 pages or more.
- Plastic Coil Bound: Enhance your presentation, manual, or other document with a more professional spiral binding.
- Wire Coil Bound: Present your document in a professional, elegant, and convenient package for your readers.
- 3-Hole Drilled: The standard binding method for training publications that are inserted into three-hole binders.
- Page Size: from 4” x 9” to 9” x 12”
- Printing: Digital Color or Process Color Offset
- Text Paper: Coated and uncoated text stock
- Cover Paper: Coated and uncoated cover stock
- Proofing: PDF proofs with every order. Hard copy proofs are available upon request.
- File format: PDF file format preferred. Visit our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
We do not offer online printing. We prefer to provide personalized, turnkey service to satisfy more than just a print.
*We are an industry leader in providing affordable color printed publications. Gone are the days of printing black & white to keep your cost down. Today we print in full-color, at prices that are extremely cost effective.
Customer Review via Google+
Once again you have amazed me with your professionalism and efforts to make me a continued satisfied customer although I am so far away. This is the THIRD iteration of what I hope to become mainstream with the Navy. I received the shipment on time and it looks amazing and is wonderfully constructed. Most certainly exceeds my expectations. It's a different view from a camera or a computer monitor, but to see this all in print, I know the rest of the guys will love it! Tell your teams that they are doing a fabulous job. Pharaoh McMillianRead More Reviews...