How to install an EZ Tube Backdrop
Brent uses his time-lapse video to quickly demonstrate how easy he can set up a 8 x 20 EZ Tube, double-sided, pipe and drape display.
Brent advises using two people, but he can assemble the display himself. The poles are numbered for easy matching and connection.
- Assemble the aluminum tubes with the tent pole push button spring snap clip locking tube pins.
- Screw the feet to the bottom poles with the provided screws, the Allen wrench is also provided.
- Connect the support poles and insert into the per-drilled holes.
- Slide the pillow case display over the frame evenly, the sewn seams should center on the top poles.
- Zip the display fabric closed underneath the frame hardware.
- Repeat in reverse order to disassemble.
The hardware is made from lightweight, hollow aluminum and is intended for indoor display use. The display is made from a stretch, polyblend fabric and can be single or double side printed. Zippers are sewn into the bottom sections to secure the fabric to the hardware.
Sizes include: 8’ x 8’, 8’ x 10’ and 8’ x 20’ with 5’ table top versions also available. EZ Tube displays are offered in straight, curved and the S-Pattern.