How to setup a Ready Pop Display
A Ready Pop differs from the Hop Up display mainly in the ease to assemble and disassemble. The significant improvement in the interlocking support hooks make the Ready Pop a new favorite display for trade show veterans.In this tutorial video, Lamar and Brent demonstrate exactly how simple this event display is to erect.
- Unpack the Ready Pop from the molded plastic hard case (optional)
- Remove the display from the nylon travel carry bag (included)
- Unhook and remove the securing strap
- Spread the Ready Pop open by pulling evenly on opposite corners, the accordion style display will expand
- Unhook the support feet and connect the interlocking support hooks on the outer rim. Notice at 0:58 seconds into the video, how Lamar easily connects the new and improved supports
- Stand the display to rest on the support feet
- Attach the side panels with the Velcro tabs
- Connect the remaining interior interlocking support hooks
In approximately 90 seconds, Lamar and Brent have completely assembled the Ready Pop display!In approximately 90 seconds, Lamar and Brent have completely assembled the Ready Pop display!