Get your message across by using a proven leader in the production of high quality printed conference materials, Veteran owned and operated Heritage Printing & Graphics!
Conference Materials DC
We can produce conference materials with fast turnaround times from your provided digital files or you can work with our creative services team to design conference materials that will be remembered for years to come. We can assist you in setting the stage for your presentation with conference materials that make the same great first impression that you do in person. Heritage can print all directories, handouts and presentation folders needed and notebooks and journals will stay with attendees after the conference ends.
Our affordable conference materials coupled with quick production schedules and delivery to your offices or the conference site will keep you stress free at your next conference! When you need conference materials DC, Heritage is the one to call.
- Signs, Banners, Displays and Backdrops
- Presentation Folders
- Fast Turnaround Times
On a Deadline?
Contact us today and ask about our expedited production and shipping services. We really can make your last minute project happen on time at a cost that is very affordable!
- Saddle-Stitched: The most affordable binding type for booklets from 8 to 96 pages.
- Perfect Bound: Provides a polished, professional finish to a high quality book typically starting at 60 pages or more.
- Plastic Coil Bound: Enhance your presentation, manual, or other document with a more professional spiral binding.
- Wire Coil Bound: Present your document in a professional, elegant, and convenient package for your readers.
- 3-Hole Drilled: The standard binding method for training publications that are inserted into three-hole binders.
- Page Size: from 4” x 9” to 9” x 12”
- Printing: Digital Color or Process Color Offset
- Text Paper: Coated and Uncoated text stock
- Cover Paper: Coated and uncoated cover stock
- Proofing: PDF proofs with every order. Hard copy proofs are available upon request with overnight or ground shipping options.
- File format: PDF file format preferred. Visit our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Conference Materials Photos
We provide in house designing services, if you need help preparing your files for print, we are here! We work with you to complete the design and go to print.
Large quantities of conference materials (150+ lbs.) can have a high shipping cost.
Order your PRINTED CONFERENCE MATERIALS from a Veteran Owned & Operated DC Printing Company.
Customer Review via Google+
We turned to Heritage with a tight turnaround time and many moving pieces and they seamlessly guided us through the process. They are fantastic to work with - immediate responses, regularly checking in to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, flexible, and positive the whole way through. Looking forward to working with Heritage again on our next project! Elizabeth Shaffer KadickRead More...