Experienced Installer - Custom Signs and Vinyl Graphics
Commercial Printing Company 2854 Old Washington Road, Waldorf, MD 20601
Compensation: Excellent salary based on experience, ability and performance
Heritage Printing & Graphics, a leader in the commercial printing and the wide format signage industry, is seeking an experienced Installer Of Custom Signs, Dimensional lettering And Vinyl Graphics to join our team! You will install signs and graphics in a variety of commercial, retail, event and venue environments within a the Charlotte metro area and adjacent areas. Experience working in a wide format production environment is a plus for a successful candidate for this position. (Installer of custom signs and vinyl graphics for wide format printing).
- Install vinyl graphics to a wide variety of surfaces including walls, windows, floors, ceilings, vehicles both exterior and interior.
- Install a wide variety of signage and displays that are backlit, standoffs, dimensional letters, etc. to a wide variety of surfaces both inside and outside.
- Site Survey and interview clients to gather necessary information to have a project coordinator quote a job.
- Inspire and encourage clients during the site surveys and installs to work with our company regularly.
- Work with the project coordinator and production team to inventory and insure that the provided materials will allow for a successful install at the clients location on or before the due date or time requested by the client.
- Interact with and effectively communicate with the client or site manager, representing the client, to insure that the install was successfully accomplished.
- Take pictures and video of pre- and post install of signs and graphics before concluding assignment.
- Practices good housekeeping skills at conclusion of each install.
- Pursue the goal of 100% first time install success.
- Maintain your equipment and transportation provided in excellent condition and cleanliness.
- Successfully use software tools, via IPad provided, for scheduling, communication of successful completion of installs and site surveys as well as assigned deliveries.
- 3M, Oracal and/or Avery install certifications would be highly recommended for a successful candidate for this position.
- At least five years experience as a wide format installer of vinyl graphics, dimensional letting and custom signage and displays.
- Working experience in wide format print production and fabrication is recommended.
- Outstanding driving record required as all installs will require driving of personal vehicle or company supplied vehicle to job sites.
- Must be able to use wet and dry applications as well as heating and contouring of vinyl graphics on vehicles and wide variety of smooth and uneven surfaces of varying composition.
- Must have experience working with power tools to drill and anchor to interior and exterior concrete and dry wall surfaces.
- Comfortable using ladders and/or lifts and booms, as appropriate, for installs above shoulder heights.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation based on experience, performance and ability to interact well with others. Regular Performance Evaluations and Bonuses Earning Potential based on Job Performance Great Health Insurance benefits available; 401k; Paid Vacation