Writers that are self publishing have options, the Internet provides numerous opportunities to learn how to self-publish without the expense of a publisher. Marketing tips for authors are easy to “Google” as well, (here’s a link to our post on how to promote your book). When self-publishing children's books, the writer is in control of the entire process including; writing, design, production, distribution and promotion.
Why Self Publish?
You have just invested hundreds of hours writing your book. Why would you now entrust this work to a publisher who will keep nearly 80% of the revenue from your book revenue? You have done all the hard work and now you are going to let some book printing services reap the reward of this effort.
Now that Authors have access to easy and cost effective Internet based retail outlets and other online resources to sell their books (and even through physical retail book stores) a writer no longer needs a publisher and their excessive fees and commissions, you can contact a premium printing company, like Heritage Printing a book printing company for over 4 decades.
- Saddle Stitched: The most affordable and cost effective of all book printing services from 8 to 96 pages.
- Perfect Bound: Provides a polished, professional finish to any high quality book starting at 60 pages or more.
- Plastic Coil Bound: Enhance your illustrated children's book with a professional lay flat spiral binding.
- Wire-O Bound: Presents your picture book in an elegant and convenient lay flat package for readers.
- Page Size: from 4” x 9” to 9” x 12”
- Printing: Digital Color or Color Offset Printing
- Text Paper: Coated and Uncoated text stock
- Cover Paper: Coated and uncoated cover stock
- Proofing: PDF proofs with every order. Hard copy proofs are available upon request with overnight or ground shipping options.
- File format: PDF file format preferred. Visit our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Heritage offers shipping via UPS, FedEx and the USPS for most projects. Shipments that exceed 150 pounds would ship LTL freight. For an estimate of shipping cost please call us at 202-609-9761.
Heritage Printing understands the rigors of self publishing, we specialize in *full-color self-published children's book printing services, we take the stress out of the printing part of the process. Established and first time authors find our method of custom book printing to be easy, fast and affordable.
Contact Heritage today and let us help you take the next step towards your children book!
*We are an industry leader in providing affordable color printed publications. Gone are the days of printing black & white to keep your cost down. Today we print in full-color, at prices that are extremely cost effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Heritage Printing provides full-service self-published book printing for all types of authors
Writing your book was a fun and exhilarating experience, printing it can be too! The Heritage Process ensures your book is printed, processed and delivered on time and on budget.
Call 704-655-1465 for a fast, transparent quote without any pressured sales pitch.Quality Children's Book Printing
Commercial grade self-published children's books at better than industry average rates.
Author’s and illustrator’s have embraced the realm of children’s books, writing, illustrating and printing has evolved to eliminate publishing houses. Authors enjoy the freedom to write, print and market their children’s books, without the previous challenges and expense.Heritage Printing
Our printing facilities are located in the U.S., we support local schools with our Paper 4 Teachers program. We believe in a BRIGHT TOMORROW; by preparing our future leaders to more effectively lead.